Skip to content
- What does your medical transcription service cost?
We are committed to providing you with the best information possible. We need a little more information from you in order to answer this question accurately. Please contact us and we will be happy to provide you costs for our various services, matched to your specific transcription requirements.
- How does being physician owned improve the quality of your transcription service?
Your dictations are not just words to us. By understanding the medical context of your notes we are able to catch and then follow up on any perceived inconsistencies to deliver accurate patient records. We focus on the details of your reports to support you in providing the highest level of patient care.
- What does “next business day” mean for receiving transcriptions?
Any dictations we receive by midnight, Monday – Friday, will be transmitted to your office by 4PM EST.
- We use a standardized format for records in our clinic. Do you have the ability to customize our reports?
Absolutely. Your dedicated Account Manager will ask you for any templates or custom requirements for your reports. We will assign a specific editor to your account, familiar with your requirements, to ensure your reports are delivered the way you want them-every time.
- Is your medical transcription service compatible with EMR?
Yes. We can work with you to integrate our transcribed reports into your existing EMR system.
- Will I have access to transcribed medical records from my computer?
Yes. We will deliver your records by the next business day, directly to your desktop. All transmitted files are encrypted for maximum privacy and data protection.
- What steps do you take to protect patient privacy?
At Perfect Transcription, the privacy of patients and clients is our top priority. All of our processes are consistent with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requirements. For more information, read our HIPAA Statement.